Houston charity receives money from the ACBL Charity Foundation...
Dan Morse chose The Living Bank, Houston, to receive $1,000 from the ACBL Charity Foundation Board of Trustees and members of the ACBL. Dan is District 16's National ACBL Board Member. Dan, along with District 16's Charity Committee Chair and Unit 174 Board member Nancy Strohmer, recently gave the check to Kelly Perdue, President and CEO, The Living Bank.
The Living Bank's mission is "Raising awareness of the critical need for organ transplant donors through public education and advocating for donors and their families."
The funds were raised by all of you who play in special charity bridge games year-round in order to make contributions such as this possible.
Paul Cuneo Gets Jacoby Award!
Congratulations to PAUL CUNEO who was the recipient of the prestigious District 16 Jacoby Service Award at the Dallas Labor Day Regional!!!!!
Unit 174 is so proud of Paul for this well-deserved honor!!! Paul continues to work hard for our game and is a great ambassador for bridge!
- STAC Week October 3 - 8
- Thursday, Oct. 13 Daytime Mentor/Mentee Game
- Monday Evening, Oct. 17th Mentor/Mentee Game
- Thursday, Oct. 27th Swiss 8 is Enough
- October 28th 30th CLUB CLOSED
- Monday, Oct. 31st HALLOWEEN Party Pot Luck meal @11 am -- Game @ 11:55am
- SWDBC will be closed on on Tuesday, October 4th and 12th.
Westside Bridge Academy
- Diamond Life Master Party for Marsha Bernstein!
- Marsha just went over 5,000 masterpoints and her bridge partners are hosting a party for her on Saturday, September 24 at 1:00 pm!
- Firehouse Pizza and a Mediterranean salad are being provided by her bridge partners and will be served at 12:15.
- WBA will provide a cake
- Your favorite snack and/or dessert would be appreciated!
- Reservations are required! To reserve your spot, please email Katherine Onstottt and indicate if you have a direction preference!